"Do not neglect medical treatment when it is necessary, but leave it off when health has been restored...Treat disease through diet, by preference, refraining from the use of drugs." - Bahá'u'lláh

Monday, March 01, 2010

Somebody pinch me

This is getting to be a bit much, honestly...

I fully expect this whole "living in the zone" thing to end eventually, but it has shown absolutely no sign of slowing down today. Once again, I've been operating at full energy all day, and still feel great. For the sake of documentation, I've done the following today (Sunday):


  • Completed a proofreading assignment for the client who gave me a raise yesterday
  • Finished my translation homework for class tomorrow
  • Completed and submitted a practice LSAT to qualify for a job opportunity as a tutor
  • Filled out the 2010-2011 FAFSA by the priority deadline
  • Topped my recently-set personal best in Scrabble with a 411-379 victory in the nick of time

Even better than all this productivity is the fact that I've been disconnected from parenteral nutrition and will be discharged tomorrow!

I have a feeling I will sleep like a baby tonight. A very happy baby.

No comments: