"Do not neglect medical treatment when it is necessary, but leave it off when health has been restored...Treat disease through diet, by preference, refraining from the use of drugs." - Bahá'u'lláh

Monday, October 31, 2005

Google = da bomb

I came across this on the internet and thought it was pretty funny (and mostly true).

Google is the most powerfull thing ever made in the history of MANKIND, this thing called google (search engine) is like an old man who has so much wisdom and knowledge, you ask it ANY QUestion you want and it will ANSWER it for you, Google has helped me beat my Acne, it has helped me find absolutely everything that I could not have no way done it without it, its like an unbelievable source of knowldge and wisdom but its really just a search engine that brings all peoples minds together, I just cant believe how powerfull google is, 150 time more better then a public library, got a question in life, just ask google.. got a problem?.. just ask google.

I just cant believe how powerfull this creation is of mankind, it is the most incredible creation by mankind EVER! because it knows EVERYTHING. I believe google even has the answer to the meaning of life!..

No comments: