"Do not neglect medical treatment when it is necessary, but leave it off when health has been restored...Treat disease through diet, by preference, refraining from the use of drugs." - Bahá'u'lláh

Friday, September 23, 2005

Small World Coffee Hour

Today I went to check out the above-named event here on campus. It was pretty cool. Basically it is a place to eat free food and talk to people from all over the world (mostly international students go). There were so many people from so many places. I met some Chinese, a Norwegian, a South Korean, some Minnesotans, a Peruvian, some Iranians, and some Japanese. There were also people from many more places that I didn't get a chance to talk to. Everyone was very nice. I spoke a bit of Farsi with the Persians and I was complemented on my pronunciation.

I now have something to do every other Friday afternoon. Sweet.

No comments: