"Do not neglect medical treatment when it is necessary, but leave it off when health has been restored...Treat disease through diet, by preference, refraining from the use of drugs." - Bahá'u'lláh

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

teeth and bones

dan: are you lying through your sinful teeth, or are you really away?
marjan: I'm 'busy'
dan: ah, yes, i suppose there is a distinction there
marjan: haha, that's pretty funny - lying through sinful teeth
marjan: cause teeth can't sin!
marjan: they're inanimate
dan: yet the sinful are sinful to the core
marjan: ouch
dan: and the teeth, being along with the bones elements which do not perish, are eternal bearers of evil doings.  therein lies the deadly sin.
marjan: wow
marjan: that's almost profound

1 comment:

Nobodyatall said...

ha! I hadn't seen this before. I forgot about that conversation. You could have inserted the line "I think I want to become a man" and gotten away with it, because I forgot so good.